First, here’s a fun website about Pi for all of you math geeks.
For you Pie geeks, here’s a few Pi Day deals out there:
– Pacific Pie Co. is offering “an artisan meal, Drink, Side and Desert just $3.14 with pie purchase on 3/14”
– Random Order Coffeehouse and Bakery is offering “$1 off all our slices of Rhubarb Pie…Blue, Strawberry, Straight…etc…all day Sunday 3.14”
– Whiffies Fried Pies is cooking up some special pies for the occasion: “we’re kicking off our Pi day festivities early. I made some special peppermint paddy pies. Pepermint creme with chocolate chips!!” and “Also vegan ratatouille pies: carrots, onions, zucchini and eggplants stewed in @chefchopper’s special blend of seasonings”
– Marie Callender’s is offering a free slice with the purchase of an entree
– Bill Johnson’s in Arizona has pies for 99 cents, with ice cream
– Morton’s The Steakhouse is offering its key lime pie for $3.14 (sounds like this is happening at all locations, including Portland)
– Whole Foods has slices for $2 and whole pies for $5 [Note: I just tried my Whole Foods in Tigard and there were no pies to be seen]
– Petsi Pies in Massachusetts has free “minute pies”
Frankly, I’m quite certain there is a good Pie Deal on Pi Day near you, but this one-man blog show doesn’t quite have the capacity to find them all – so if you find any other awesome deals that you want to share – comment below! Happy Pi Day!